Indoors or outdoors, our CERBERUS Sandbag is made for tough stuff like lifting, carrying, throwing and loading – and it trains your grip each time you workout. The Sandbag is awkward to lift, requiring that you fight hard to perform exercises with it, just like working with a “real-life” person or object. A great choice for all athletes, strongmen, MMA athletes, grapplers, wrestlers or anyone looking for a new challenge and a versatile training tool. Coarser grained sand works best and we would also suggest some form of liner for your sand such as a contractor bag.
BACKED BY A 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- Rugged bag measures 24″x36″ (61cm x 92cm)
- Max loading capacity of 130kg
- Durable, good-looking, and easy to use
- Made from 1000D Nylon Cordura
- Quadrupled stitched with heavy thread eliminating any spillage
- Has an inner collar, making the sandbag quicker and cleaner to close
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Simulates stone lifting in a much more cost effective and convenient format
- Superb functional training tool for strength, conditioning, and grip work
- Sand Bag Training
Use it for strongman training – one of the most common events in strongman is a loading race or medley. One of the staples of this event is a heavy sandbag (between 100kg and 120kg) the bag is picked up and carried 10/15m and loaded onto a platform of some type. Try the same thing. The sandbag is also a great alternative to atlas stones. Lie the sandbag horizontally, lift from the floor using your legs and back using your arms as hooks not to pull with. Then sit and rest the bag on your knees the come over the top of the bag and in one movement lift the bag up and extending it up using your hip and leg drive extend as far as you can and load it on to the platform.