The human structure, like anything else, is subject to wear and tear – the harder you push the more likely injury or dysfunction will occur. As a strongman, the chances of you getting hurt are high. As to whether or not these injuries are career ending is dictated greatly by your ability to adequately prepare your body for the rigors of highly demanding training and competition.
Written by exercise scientist Nat Hodges of Cube Coaching, ‘Release, Relieve, Recover – Strongman Edition’ includes:
- the science behind why common dysfunction and overuse injuries occur
- common movement patterns and their significance in dysfunction
- background behind three areas of warming up – release, mobilization and activation
- dozens of movement sequences, concentrating on problematic areas with minimal equipment required.
- over 70 colour photos illustrating the sequences.
- sample lower and upper body event warmup
As a bonus, after filming and production of an upcoming video series, where the author Nat Hodges and Drew Spriggs of Dreadnought Strength will show you how to prepare for the majority of strongman events methodically, with minimal equipment and in under 5 minutes will be available to all owners of the e-book – this is the ONLY way to get access!
*Available in E-book (Digital Download) ONLY*