Starting Strongman Seminar – February 5th Vista, CA at Metahuman Fitness
Starting Strongman founder, Kalle Beck, has been competing as a lightweight strongman competitor since 2007. Kalle won the prestigious California’s Strongest Man competition, and has placed top 10 at Nationals and the Arnold World Championships for consecutive years. In 2014, he founded Starting Strongman, which has quickly made its mark as one of the top resources on the sport of Strongman and proper training techniques. Through dedicated one-on-one client training, as well as hosting group seminars all over the country, Kalle has honed his ability to educate individuals of all backgrounds about the techniques and methods needed for success in the sport of Strongman. Additionally, Kalle has found a way to implement Strongman training in a fun, easy to understand way.
*May also include additional instructors*
At a Starting Strongman seminar you will learn
- Correct technique, programming, and hands on instruction on pressing events such as Log, Axle, & Circus Dumbbell
- Proper technique, programming and hands on instruction on moving events such as Yoke & Farmers Walk
- Proper technique, programming and hands on instruction on loading events such as Stones, Sandbags, & Kegs
- How to train & program to compete in Strongman
- How to utilize Strongman training to make yourself a better athlete and coach in other sports such as competitive fitness, football, etc
- Plus A lot more!
WHEN: Sunday February 5th from 10:00AM – 4:00PM
WHERE: Metahuman Fitness 1717 E Vista Way, Ste 113, Vista, California