They are available in 2 sizes – 28” in length and 39” in length (measured end to end as per most powerlifting federation rules.) These different lengths allow you pick a length that best suits your needs and personal preference. Left & Right designs for equal wrapping of each wrist. These are the definitive accessory for serious and competitive lifters.
Warning!!! This wrap is definitely is not for beginners. These Elite wraps are engineered for huge weights.
Recent studies between 1990 and 2007 on weight training injuries to the wrist suggest that wrist wraps can reduce or prevent several types of wrist injuries:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Strain
CERBERUS ELITE WRIST WRAPS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Bench pressing, shoulder pressing and any pressing movement you do.
- Squat. With wrist wraps you can allow the wraps to absorb the load instead of your elbows and wrist. You can also keep a closer grip which lets you keep your upper back tighter and less chance of bar movement.
- Deadlift. Wrist wraps may help to hold the wrist in a flexed position when deadlifting. When the wrist is flexed, it is harder to open the hand, thus giving you a bit of help with your grip.
- Power Lifting
- Protecting the wrist and preventing injuries
- Enhancing your lifting technique
- Allowing you to train heavier with more confidence