Available in 3 sizes – 18”, 28” and 39” in length (end to end as per most powerlifting federation rules). These different lengths allow you pick a size that best suits your needs and personal preference. Left & Right designs for equal wrapping of each wrist. These are the definitive accessory for your training needs.
Recent studies between 1990 and 2007 on weight training injuries to the wrist suggest that wrist wraps can reduce or prevent several types of wrist injuries:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Strain
CERBERUS ULTRA WRIST WRAPS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Bench pressing, shoulder pressing and any pressing movement you do.
- Squat, with wrist wraps you can allow the wraps to absorb the load instead of your elbows and wrist. You can also keep a closer grip which letting you keep your upper back tighter and less chance of the bar moving.
- Deadlift, wrist wraps may help to hold the wrist in a flexed position when deadlifting. When the wrist is flexed, it is harder to open the hand, thus giving you a bit of help with your grip.
- Power Lifting
- Olympic Lifting
- Protecting the wrist and preventing injuries
- Enhancing your lifting technique
- Allowing you to train heavy with more confidence