If there’s any one area of the body that tends to take an absolute beating instrength sports, it’s the shoulders. Not only do they get abused for all pressing work across strongman, powerlifting, or weightlifting, but they are involved in almost all strongman event – needing to stabilise and hold potentially hundreds of kilos for the farmers walk, reach and squeezing for atlas stones and also having to get into extreme externally rotated positions while doing a yoke walk to name a few. To help keep everything healthy and moving optimally, this 18 page booklet was prepared by head coach Drew Spriggs and Accredited Exercise Physiologist Tom Haynes from Valhalla Strength – South Brisbane.
- This is an EBOOK and is a digital download only not a physical book
- the book will be emailed to you with a download link
- make sure to SAVE the file to your device(s) as their is a set limit of how many times you can open that file
- Please check your SPAM, JUNK or PROMOTIONS folder
- If you cannot find your order, ran out of downloads or need help in anyway please email [email protected] with your order number.
- There are NO REFUNDS on Ebooks and digital downloads as the item cannot be returned once delivered.