At Renaissance Periodization, our specialty is the delivery of the highest level of diet and training consultation…
Our staff is composed of mostly PhD researchers & college professors, and we’re proud to be in the elite tier of scientifically-based diet and training consultation companies. Let the most accomplished staff in the industry guide you to your goals.
While our main service is the direct interaction with the client and the manual update of diet and training plans, we’re now excited to offer a slightly different branch of service.
For those individuals who are comfortable with a higher level of independence with their sport nutrition needs, we’ve designed something new.
We are happy to introduce the latest addition to our product line…
The Renaissance Diet Auto Templates
These diets (written as easy-to-use Excel files) are designed to help you either shed body fat while keeping muscle (the cutting diet) or gain muscle (the massing diet). Both cutting and massing diets come with maintenance diets (the base tab meant to maintain your bodyweight) and with clear, unambiguous instructions as to their modification for your needs.
Each diet offers the option to structure your meal timing for training days on which the training is done first thing in the morning and in every 3-4 hour interval later, all the way up to a late night session before bedtime. Non-training day diets come standard with every template.
Each massing and cutting diet is designed to be run for approximately 3-6 months, with the programming to help you gain or lose anywhere between 5 and 25lbs in that 3 month span, depending on your body size, caloric expenditure, and goals.
The included maintenance diet (the base tab) that comes with both the cutting and massing plan can be run for as long as you want if your goals are to maintain your weight and improve your recovery and performance.
Customized for you
In order for us to send you a template that fits your needs, we’ll need just a couple of pieces of information and input from you, to be filled out and submitted right here on the site before checkout.
We’ll need your:
- Current Body Weight
- Goal (fat loss to lose weight or muscle gain to gain weight. Each option has a weight maintenance/base diet with recovery/performance enhancement if you want to stay at the same bodyweight.)
- Acceptance of the Medical & Legal Waiver (required for purchase, also available on the product selections page). These diets are NOT for those with diabetes, thyroid conditions, pregnant, breastfeeding, or a history of diagnosed eating disorders or any other metabolic or digestive tract related diseases (including gastric bypass surgery).
- Payment ($109 for 1x/day only, $159 for combo)
What you’ll get is:
- 4 Excel spreadsheets of diets, each for hard, moderate, light, and non-training day options
- Each hard, moderate, and light day template comes with different training time options for early AM training, late AM training, afternoon training, and PM training (the above example is for early AM training)
- 4 Diet progression sheets within each Excel spreadsheet (changes to your diet as your body adapts)
- Clients would normally pay as much as $295/month for these types of diets with modifications!
- Bonus #1: A “how to” guide to using the diet templates to reach your goals
- Bonus #2: A “common Q and A” document for the particulars
- Bonus #3: Video tutorial to walk you through the templates
- Bonus #4: The ability to join the ‘RP Clients’ group on Facebook to share tips, recipes, and other ideas with over 25,000 other RP clients!
- The fat loss template is geared towards those looking to lose weight. The muscle gain template is geared towards those looking to gain weight. Each one comes with a base diet to help stabilize weight as well for those not actively looking to gain or lose weight (ex – just to improve performance).
- Your RP Auto Diet Template should be emailed to you shortly after your order is completed. Thank you!
- There are NO refunds on any RP template. No exceptions.