- Featuring a patent-pending buckle, with a gliding lever action and the adjustability of a prong belt.
- English hide prepared for over five months for strength and longevity.
- Black oiled leather finish with a red suede interior.
- IPF approved with the maximum 13mm thickness and 10cm in width.
- Manufactured exclusively in Great Britain.
We recommend that first time users wear the belt with a dark t-shirt to begin with. Sweat can cause the red interior suede to become wet, which may result in some color transfer initially (much the same as if you were to wash a new red t-shirt with a white t-shirt).