At a Starting Strongman seminar you will learn.
- Correct technique, programming, and hands on instruction on pressing events such as Log, Axle, & Circus Dumbbell
- Proper technique, programming and hands on instruction on moving events such as Yoke & Farmers Walk
- Proper technique, programming and hands on instruction on loading events such as Stones, Sandbags, & Kegs
- How to train & program to compete in Strongman
- How to utilize Strongman training to make yourself a better athlete and coach in other sports such as competitive fitness, football, etc
- The seminars are designed for both the absolute beginner who has never touched Strongman implements and to veteran competitors looking to get to the next level.
- Q&A and more!
DATE AND TIME
Sat, January 12, 2019
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
WHERE:401 Bangs Avenue, suite D, Modesto, CA 95356