At a Starting Strongman seminar you will learn.
- Correct technique, programming, and hands on instruction on pressing events such as Log, Axle, & Circus Dumbbell
- Proper technique, programming and hands on instruction on moving events such as Yoke & Farmers Walk
- Proper technique, programming and hands on instruction on loading events such as Stones, Sandbags, & Kegs
- How to train & program to compete in Strongman
- How to utilize Strongman training to make yourself a better athlete and coach in other sports such as competitive fitness, football, etc
- The seminars are designed for both the absolute beginner who has never touched Strongman implements and to veteran competitors looking to get to the next level.
- Q&A and more!
WHEN: Saturday November 10th from 9:00AM – 4:00PM
WHERE: IBStrong 1825 W San Carlos St, San Jose, California 95128