2-time Canadian Strongman Champion Dain Wallis shares his years of competition experience in Unbreakable Strongman: The World’s Most Comprehensive Strongman Training Guide, How to Get Strong, Stay Injury-free and Win.
Who is this eBook for?
This eBook is perfect for anyone looking getting started in the sport of Strongman, but also for seasoned Strongman athletes who are looking to eliminate their weaknesses and become one of the best in the sport.
There many ways to get strong. If you want to get as strong as possible without compromising your health and post-competition quality of life, this book is for you. Unbreakable Strongman has been written for anyone who wants to not only achieve success in the sport of Strongman, but health and longevity as well.
eBook Highlights include:
- Over 140 pages of Strongman training advice
- 11 Chapters, from Training Basics & Movement Quality, to Recovery & Nutrition
- 60 pages dedicated to 20 of the most common Strongman events covering Setup cues, Execution cues, and detailed frame-by-frame photographs of each event
- A 16-week Strongman Program for intermediate-advanced lifters
- Access to the Unbreakable Strongman online community
- A 10% discount code for Vivobarefoot shoes – the best shoes for the sport of Strongman
Dain Wallis is now a full-time Coach with over a decade of experience in the sport of Strongman. A former athlete (5-time World Championship competitor and 2-time Canadian Champion), Dain understands what it takes to be a top-level competitor, and pulls from this experience to complement his education and coaching acumen.
- This is an EBOOK and is a digital download only not a physical book
- the book will be emailed to you with a download link
- make sure to SAVE the file to your device(s) as their is a set limit of how many times you can open that file
- Please check your SPAM, JUNK or PROMOTIONS folder
- If you cannot find your order, ran out of downloads or need help in anyway please email [email protected] with your order number.