Who This Is For
- Anyone that wants to learn more about Strongman training
- If you have a little or no equipment access
- Want information on how to train for Strongman events in a regular gym
- 12 Week Program
- The Different groups of Strongman events explained
- Regular gym alternatives and substitutions to popular Strongman events
- Unique Demands Of Strongman training
- Program design differences between powerlifting and Strongman
- and More!
Necessary equipment to follow the program?
Basic equipment such as barbells, weights, dumbbells, and maybe a few machines. This book is intended to help people that train in commercial gyms, garage gyms, functional fitness gyms and more.
Do you sell hard copies?
No this is an E-book (digital download) you will have to read it on your laptop, E-reader, tablet, smart phone or print it out.
1 Week of the sample program
- Barbell Clean & Press (clean each rep) 70-80% 6×3
2a. Lat Pulldowns 3×8
2b. Face pulls 3×12
- Z Press 2×8
- 3 way shoulder raises 3×10
5a. Bicep curl 3×20
5b. Band Tricep pressdown 3×30
- Paused Front Squat 55/65/75% x 5 3 second pause on each
- Back Squat 65% 2×8
- Barbell walking lunge 3×8
- Stone Trainer Extensions OR Zercher Lifts Off Pins 3×8
- Weighted Planks 3 x 60 seconds
- 1.Seated Strict Press 5×10
- Incline DB Bench 2×15
- Incline DB Row 2×15
- 4a. Hammer curls 3×12
- 4b. DB Shrugs 3×12
- . Band Tricep press downs 3×15
- Deadlift 80% 5×5
- Farmers Walk with Dumbbells or Trap Bar 5x50ft
- Wide Grip Barbell Shrugs 2×15
4a. Glute Ham Raises or 2” deficit stiff leg deadlifts 3×8
4b. Dumbbell Side Bends 3×8